Webinar Recording: Adapting Quickly to Teaching Online
Many educators have had to quickly turn to online teaching as a way to continue classes. In response, we’ve decided to hold a special 1-hour, free webinar to address your immediate needs.
The presenter, Professor Bill Schiano, who regularly facilitates Harvard Business Publishing’s web-based seminar Teaching with Cases Online, and also teaches online himself, will be sharing tips, advice and best practices for teaching online.
• Migrating an in-person course to online
• Facilitating discussions online
• Engaging students online
• Managing your technology and tools
• Being efficient when teaching online
• Making the most of the strengths of online teaching